HGV / LGV Technician – Lincoln
• Main Dealer opportunity, with market leading basic salaries and OTEs
• Exceptional working environment and excellent management
About Our Client
My client is a large main dealer, one of the biggest in the UK for their specific market with a large selection of vans & HGV vehicles.
HGV Technician. An experienced and resolute HGV Technician is required to join one of the largest commercial fleet networks in its region. Responsible for the effective & efficient running of the workshop, and technicians whilst also creating a smooth, effective relationship with parts and service. Responsible for the general repairs & maintenance, inspections, services & MOT prep - will also entail breakdown if needed.
The Successful Applicant
• Technical Qualification or proven experience of repairing and maintaining vehicles HGV Technical / Mechanical Engineer qualifications, 2 or 3 NVQ level, IMI Level or City & Guilds. Class 1 or 2, HGV License
• The ability to work under pressure, actively seek solutions to problems and having the flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks are all key attributes.
• Ability to communicate effectively within your team and manage internal relationship to deliver required information in a timely clear manor.
• All works must be accurate and consistent adhering to all processes and procedures.
This role will have points of extreme intensity and will require a character whom is versatile and resilient in a variety of situations whom also has the ability to deal with pressurised situations calmly and efficiently.
HGV Class I or II license beneficial
What's on Offer
Pay rate: (£12.36ph) £28,900 - £34,000 + OT
Working week: Monday to Friday 45hr week - Day shift hours to be worked between (08.00 - 17.30) + Saturdays on a rota.
Please apply, before its too late