At Electrosonic we’re on a mission. A mission to design, build and support innovative technology solutions that create lasting experiences for people to live, work and play. We’re looking for passionate, dedicated gamechangers to join our team and drive the future of Electrosonic. Think you have what it takes? Read on…
Are you an experienced Project Manager?
Have you a wealth of experience in delivering AV projects?
Have you got a broad knowledge of Audio Visual installations?
If you have answered "yes" to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Ltd.
With a position at Electrosonic Ltd, you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are currently looking for a Project Manager for our UK office, Dartford.
What you will be doing?
* Ensure that all members of the project team are directed in an organised, efficient and effective manner and that projects are run from beginning to end in line with the Electrosonic Quality Management Processes – evident through successful audits
* Manage multiple projects within the budgeted cost and to the satisfaction of the client
* Plan a project’s scheduling work and resources to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget
* Ensure that the quality of the delivered system is maintained
* Control and maintain the necessary project documentation in the job files
* Ensure that the H&S files are in place for your projects and that safe systems of work are put in place
* Liaison with other internal departments, clients and contractors ensuring that they know what we need from them and what we need to deliver to them
* Understand the contractual requirements of your projects, and maintain a vigilant eye on when the project deviates from its original scope – being especially proactive in recovering variation income
* Deal with all aspects of the financial management of your projects, including invoicing and variations, ensuring that we are not financially exposed and receive payment in a timely fashion
* To have a good understanding of installation techniques
* Be able to interpret customer requirements
* Be able to accurately estimate the labour and materials costs of systems and apply self-learning to improve estimation for subsequent projects
* Represent the company with the necessary level of professional conduct and presentation
* Maintain project environmental plan
* Have a broad knowledge of Audio Visual installations
* Be highly organised, flexible and able to approach different types of tasks during the working day. The ability to prioritise and work under pressure is essential
* Have a high level of computer literacy including Microsoft Project, Excel and Word
* Be able to understand and communicate project budgets and schedules
* Be able to financially manage projects, maximising the company’s margin opportunity
* Be able to lead and motivate a project team
* Ability to think laterally and find an appropriate solution to fulfil an application
* Capable of good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Understand how to identify and manage risks within a project
* Understand the key Stages in a Project life cycle and their interdependencies in order to efficiently schedule work
* A minimum of Degree qualified in a relevant technical discipline, or at least five years’ relevant experience in the Audio Visual or related industry and experience in leading teams
* Prince 2 qualifications an advantage
* Have a valid passport
* Have a valid Driving License
* Have the Legal right to work in the UK
* Willing and able to work both at Hawley Mill and on customer sites as required
Electrosonic is an international audiovisual and technology services company that designs, builds, and supports innovative solutions creating lasting experiences where people live, work and play.
Founded in 1964, Electrosonic has been recognised for its superior and unsurpassed technology master planning and system integration. With unique global capability, we deliver highly complex world-class projects, conference room technology, and executive briefing centres across a multitude of sectors including financial services, professional business, entertainment - theme parks, museums and visitor centres, gaming and hospitality, technology and media, energy and utilities.
Electrosonic provides a comprehensive scope of technical and professional services with expertise in ICT and Network Infrastructure, Security, Surveillance and Access Control, Audio, Video and Control Systems, Acoustics.
Electrosonic is where imagination comes to life