Systems Implementation Consultant & Trainer
10883 – Implementation Consultant & Trainer Job Spec
Location: Field Based / Northamptonshire
Our Client, an established & highly successful company based in Northamptonshire, is seeking to recruit an experienced systems Implementation Consultant & Trainer on a full-time permanent basis to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation, maintaining & team training on a number of cloud-based systems for an array of organisations across the UK & abroad. The company is based in Northamptonshire; however, the role would be largely field based with regular visits to Clients a prominent feature of the role.
• Training new Clients on products / systems and assisting with setting up / configuring systems to best fulfil the needs of the Customer,
• Assisting project managers with designing training programmes based on Client’s individual requirements, implementation & roll-out plans,
• Working with existing Clients to ensure they are using their systems to their full potential effectively,
• Running training sessions for groups, one-to-one & web-based,
• Assisting with the development of new training courses & documentation,
• Disseminate & persuasively promote the benefits of the Company’s products & systems to new & existing Clients,
• Provide training & support to existing & new Employees & Clients on systems,
• Any adhoc duties relevant to the role.
Reporting to: Training Manager
• Possess at least three years’ experience training & working with complex software products,
• Possess excellent communication skills – customer facing & phone,
• Be self-motivated, assertive, proactive & foster a persuasive attitude,
• Ability to work coherently as part of a team & independently,
• Be highly organised managing multiple products & capable of working to deadlines,
• Be willing & able to travel within the UK & Internationally & working away as and when required,
• Experience of working with Management Information Software would be an advantage,
• SYSTEMS: MS Office incl. Excel & PowerPoint, experience with cloud-based / MIS software preferred,
• ESSENTIAL: DBS / CRB Clear & a valid driving licence.
• Appointment Type: Permanent
• Salary: circa £35,000 per annum (subject to experience)
• Hours: Full-Time 37.5hrs per week
• Holiday 25 Days + STAT
• Company Car
• Company Pension Scheme
• Death in Service (3x salary)
• Opportunity to Work Remotely (tech will be provided) / Flexible Working Hours
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.