Systems Accounts Manager
10882 – Systems Accounts Manager Job Spec
Location: Northamptonshire / Field Based
Working exclusively with Paul Mitchell Associates, our Client, an established & highly successful company based in Northamptonshire, is seeking to recruit an experienced Systems Accounts Manager on a full-time permanent basis to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation, maintaining & team training on a number of financial products & systems for many large organisations across the UK. The company is based in Northamptonshire; however, the role would be largely field based with regular visits to Clients a prominent feature of the role. This is a newly created position representing an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark.
• Act as the principal financial systems & product trainer for existing & new clients,
• Become the product specialist for the Company’s’ proprietary finance & billing systems,
• Working with existing Clients to ensure they are using their systems to their full potential effectively,
• Assisting project managers with designing training programmes based on Client’s individual requirements, implementation & roll-out plans,
• Running training sessions for groups, one-to-one & web-based,
• Assisting with the development of training courses & documentation for effective usage of the finance products,
• Provide training & support to existing & new Employees & Clients on finance systems,
• Disseminate & persuasively promote the benefits of the Company’s finance products & systems to new & existing Clients,
• Adhoc duties relevant to the role.
Reporting to: Training Manager
• A systems accounts & training background is essential (circa 3 years +),
• Be highly organised managing multiple products & capable of working to deadlines,
• Possess excellent communication skills – both customer facing & phone,
• Be self-motivated, assertive, proactive & possess initiative,
• Ability to work coherently as part of a team & independently,
• Be comfortable running training sessions for groups, one-to-one & web-based,
• Be willing & able to travel within the UK & Internationally & working away as and when required,
• QUALIFICATIONS: Recent qualified, part-qual accountant or proven QBE,
• SYSTEMS: extensive Sage experience, cloud-based accounting (Accounts IQ preferred), MS Office incl. Excel & PowerPoint,
• ESSENTIAL: DBS CRB Clear & valid driving licence.
• Appointment Type: Permanent
• Salary: circa £35,000 - £40,000 per annum (subject to experience)
• Hours: Full-Time 37.5hrs per week
• Holiday 25 Days + STAT
• Company Car
• Company Pension Scheme
• Death in Service (3x salary)
• Opportunity to Work Remotely (tech will be provided) / Flexible Working Hours
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.