Are you a Structural Engineer? Looking for a new role? Have consultancy and design experience?
Randstad are currently recruiting for a Structural Engineer to work in Cardiff on a perm basis, providing consultancy experience to heavy civils projects. This Cardiff based company are looking for Consulting Engineers to join their team working on heavy civils works. This client has previously worked on highways, waterworks and airport terminals to name a few projects. They have also worked for Welsh water, the MOD and Alun Griffiths.
This role is open to candidates from Graduate level up to Senior levels of experience.
* Degree Qualified;
* Masters Qualification; Optional
* Progressing towards Chartered Engineer status with necessary qualifications for MICE / MIStructE
Experience : Dependent on entry level
* BS and Eurocode proficient
* Analysis and modelling software abilities including BIM and 3D analysis
* Experience in the use and engineering of steel and reinforced concrete building design
* Timber experience beneficial
* Masonry experience beneficial
* Retaining walls
* Reinforced concrete design
* Good communicator and proactive team member - someone who can confidently articulate their viewpoints and design, whilst able to take on board and incorporate valid viewpoints.
* A designer
* Ability and confidence to be Client facing
* Ability to lead design teams and be a proactive, engaged team player
* General I.T. proficiency
* Proficient in the use of CAD and preferably 3-D and BIM software
* 3-D analysis and modelling experience essential
* Full UK Driving licence
* 20 days annual leave (around 2 weeks also given off over the festive period)
* 5% pension scheme
* Life insurance at 4x your salary
* Income protection
* Competitive salary between £25,000 - £45,000
* Comprehensive benefits
If you are interested in this role or require more information, please call Courtney Hurd on (phone number removed).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business