Bouygues Energies and Services is a leading global facility maintenance contractor and we currently have an open vacancy for a Mobile Grounds Operative based out of our Guildford or Epsom site to join our mobile Grounds team. The role will involve gardening and other duties at sites across the county; a van will be provided for this position.
This is a full-time permanent position working 8 hours a day, Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm.
* To carry out planned and reactive grounds maintenance across multiple sites, in line with the service delivery plan
* This role will be based within Guildford, covering the Surrey and Borders Partnership FM contract
* To maintain the grounds to a professional standard including emptying bins, litter picking and road sweeping
* To carry out strimming, mowing, weeding, seasonal clearance of fallen leaves and removal of any fallen branches, etc.
* To use relevant tools and equipment, drive company vehicles and machinery safely
* Working 40 hours per week, from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday
* Previous experience of grounds work is essential
* Must have a full driving licence and willing to travel in and around London
* Excellent customer service skills and a high standard of work and attention to detail
* Good organisation skills, including the ability to plan and prioritise work
* Ability to work within a team or autonomously
* Multi skilled with a flexible, can-do approach
* Familiar with Health & Safety procedures, manual handling and COSHH
* PA1/PA6 certification is desirable
* Able to gain DBS clearance
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities