Tennial Personnel are pleased to announce that they are working with the number one independent estate agency in Ipswich that are looking to seek a talented Property Manager. Ideally the client is looking for experience in Property, however will consider someone who has experience within a role similar. This could include coordinating, scheduling or dealing with complaints and customer tenant deposits. Working within this very busy department the successful candidate will be directly responsible for a portfolio of rental properties.
The role involves liaising with tenants, landlords, contractors, inspectors and any other 3rd parties to ensure that all queries, and issues are resolved, and that any work carried out is done so successfully. The role will proactive chasing to make things happen, and the organisation, and management of a busy workload.
Key responsibilities of a Property Manager:
- Manage incoming calls and questions from both Landlords and tenants
- Coordinate any property maintenance issues, working swiftly to solve any problems
- Process quotes from contractors and liaise with Landlords to confirm work orders
- Administer invoices related to works completed on the properties
- Ensure all properties are compliant - gas safety certificates, EPC's and all legal documentation
- Arrange detailed inventories to be completed and agreed
- Proactively coordinate renewals to ensure the property is let again swiftly
Package: A full time permanent position, working hours will be Monday - Friday 8:30am till 6:00pm- working two Saturday's a month. You will need to have a full clean driving license. £20,000+ Depending on the right candidate.
If you feel this opportunity is for you, please do not hesitate to contact Georgia on (phone number removed) - (url removed)