Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Buyer in Christchurch.
Opportunities like this don’t come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Buyer to join their growing team in Christchurch on a 6-month contract. This role pays £25.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Buyer role, you’ll be responsible for:
* Taking a leading role in supplier management.
* Proactively managing the performance of the suppliers in your control.
* Proactive and sustained engagement in bids, tenders and contracts.
To succeed within the Buyer role, you’ll have experience in a similar position, and you’ll ideally have the following skills:
* Knowledge of Procurement & Supplier Management.
* Knowledge and understanding of terms & conditions in a defence environment.
* Good business, market and competitor knowledge.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Buyer, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the ‘apply now’ button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn