Deputy Care Manager
We are looking for a Deputy Care Manager, which is a newly created position, to assist with the evolution of an established, ethical and reputable domiciliary care ageny in the Greater Manchester area.
This is a really exciting opportunity for the right person as the Deputy Care Manager will work in unison with the Registered Manager and their amazing team partaking in the generation of new business/clientele, carrying out risk assessments and care plans and oversee the efficient and effective process of supplying care workers into the community to provide a service to the elderly generation in their own homes. For the right person this opportunity will evolve into a lucrative career which will be ethically rewarding.
- You will be required to undertake assessments to an excellent standard, propose service hours and produce detailed, outcome-focused support plans and risk assessments.
- Working alongside the Directors, Operational Managers and Co-ordinators you will lead the implementation ensuring a robust and person-centred focus to all systems and processes.
- Oversee/nurture the Support Workers to ascertain their performance and training needs, which also encompasses conducting their supervisions and appraisals
- To lead on all transitions/conversions with potential customers
- Experienced in converting/developing new business and strong operational expertise within the care industry
- Supporting the business owners to ensure the maintenance of delivery of unrivalled quality care, supporting with issues they encounter, provision of relevant updates, to name but a few
You must have an astute business acumen, be able to ‘think outside the box’, be personable, demonstrate ambition and have ‘a fire in your belly’ to succeed, whilst being passionate about the deliverance of a quality service to ensure the continued business success.
You must have experience working in the care industry in a supervisor, care co-ordinating or managerial capacity and have a 'fire in your belly' to succeed.
If this sounds like you please forward on an up to date CV