Purchasing Administrator – Salary of £20,000 – Wimborne
Purchasing Administrator required to join our client, a well-established company based in Wimborne. Working within a team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the pricing and fulfilment service to both internal and external customers.
* Maintain strong relationships with supplier partners.
* Maintain an up to date and accurate on-line price book for assigned commodity items.
* Ensure a fast and accurate turn around on pricing requests from internal Account Managers, IT Engineers, Technical Pre-Sales and external clients.
* Process all internal and external orders in a timely and accurate manner to meet deadlines and ensure delivery to the correct desired location.
* Assist in the management of software licence renewals and warranty renewals.
* Deal quickly and effectively with commodity warranty returns and credits.
Key Skills and Requirements:
* Previous experience in a similar role (ability to process pricing requests and orders).
* Strong team work ethic.
* Experience of working in a busy and fast paced environment.
* Strong customer service and organisational skills.
If you are interested in the position please submit your details or contact Kerri Bolton on the Office and Commercial Team –
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency