Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP
37.5 Hrs - Days | Excellent Benefits | Anaesthetics & Recovery
An experienced Registered Nurse/RGN or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with experience in both anaesthetic and recovery phases of care is required to join the theatres department of a leading Colchester hospital.
Details of this Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position and what the hospital is offering:
* A great annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £34,000
* A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
* Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* A range of training, development and career development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
* Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* Free uniforms
* A private pension scheme and life assurance
* Staff assistance and support programmes
* A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
You will join an expanding team which provides the highest possible standards of clinical care and customer service to private patients and will work within a highly experienced multidisciplinary team alongside expert clinicians.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP vacancy should meet the following criteria:
* Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
* At least 12 months experience working in both anaesthetics and recovery settings with a diverse patient mix
* Have completed a recognised anaesthetics course and a recognised mentorship qualification
* Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
* Ideally you will also have paediatric experience
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation