SEND Teaching Assistant
Simply Education are working in partnership with a SEND School that Specialize in educating pupils with Autism and complex behaviour needs. The School is located in Northwich in Cheshire.
The SEND School are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants to cover on a long-term basis with the potential for it to become permanent for the right person. The School educate pupils from 11-19 years, they have very small class sizes with only four to five pupils in the class. This enables them to creative a simulating environment for the pupils to learn.
The School teach both Primary and Secondary curriculum, the structure is similar to mainstream education. Any mainstream Teaching Assistants looking to make a transition into SEND this would be a fantastic opportunity.
If you would be interested in this position, then all that we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
- Previous Experience with complex behaviour either within mainstream or residential setting.
- Experience working in a School or with young people with Autism or Complex Needs.
- Looking to support a develop pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to learn
- Have a strong classroom management style.
- Have a creative approach in dealing with behaviour
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated SEND Branch Manager who really understands the Schools that you would be working.
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers Supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks