Communications Account Executive
Have you just graduated and looking for an entry-level role in the communications industry? We have a great opportunity to kick start your career in a permanent role in Bicester.
This well-established communications agency has steadily grown over 22 years and now offers creative and design services from London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, and Bicester, as well as overseas. The agency specialises in investor relations, digital, brand and engagement for a suite of clients across a variety of sectors.
They offer a wonderful company culture with a focus on your overall well-being, and a commitment to ensuring you are supported at work and included in various fitness and social challenges and events, in addition to a great list of company benefits!
They are based in Bicester very close to Bicester Village train station and 10 minutes from Bicester North train station.
The Account Executive is responsible for supporting senior colleagues in the management and delivery of predominantly print-based projects, providing general support to the account management team and project managing small projects.
* Support senior colleagues in the administration for the management and delivery of client projects
* Provide general support to the account management team
* Project manage small projects:
* Take briefs supervised by senior colleagues
* Prepare costs for approval
* Brief design team
* Manage project to completion
* Manage project administration including job record and invoice preparation
* Provide management team with project status and gross profit information on the projects as requested
If you have approx. 6 months' experience gained in a communications environment, either within a marketing team or within an agency, then you are in a strong position! Whilst you are very early in your career, you already know that you are very detail-conscious, a natural people person and highly organised