Warehouse Team Leader
Do you have experience leading a team?
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity where you are given as much responsibility as you can handle?
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Warehouse Team Leader to join a fast growing business in High Wycombe, Cressex Business Park. If you are looking for a long term career look no further.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals. You will receive all the training you need to fast track yourself to success.
As the Warehouse Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
* Leading and motivating warehouse team
* Providing on the job training
* Coaching where needs
* Ensure company standards are met
* HR Administration including holidays, absences etc.
* Loading and unloading goods from lorries
* Moving goods around a warehouse
* Stacking goods in storage bays
* Checking equipment
* Stock rotation
* Possible deliveries using company van
* Unloading trucks by hand or packing goods
* You'll need to follow health and safety instructions
* Other duties
Salary depending on experience, free parking on site, KPI post probation period, 25 days holiday, pension, health insurance, life assurance.
Warehouse Team Leader | Warehouse | Team Leader | Forklift | Customer Service | HR | Deliveries | Health and Safety
* Have experience leading a team
* Warehouse experience
* Be a role model with the ability to influence
* Be passionate about following procedures
* Have a high level of attention to detail
* Be customer focused
* Have forklift skills
* Able to communicate professionally at all levels
* Positive attitude
* Full driving licence (preferred)
* Flexibility in duties
* Team player
With a wealth of knowledge gained from over 60 years’ experience, we are widely regarded as a world leader in air movement and ventilation innovation. We operate in both domestic and commercial ventilation markets