Shop Floor Supervisor
Mole Country Stores form part of the UK’s largest rural retailer of goods and services to farmers and the general public. We are a progressive and diverse business with an annual turnover exceeding £490m, employing over 2,100 employees.
Originated by, and for the benefit of farmers, our founding values have remained true to our beliefs of over 55 years; to put our customer’s first, be courageous, show commitment, deliver knowledge and solutions and to be honest in everything we do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Floor Supervisor to join our retail and agricultural store in Winchester. This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week on a 5 out of 7 rota. Reporting into the Countrystore Manager, you will be a key member of the store management team where you will be responsible for supervising the sales floor team.
We are looking for inspirational leaders who have a passion for retail and agriculture with at least 1 years supervisory/management experience, from a similar fast-paced retail environment. A good broad product knowledge is also required. You will be a real team player, driving a memorable experience for both our staff and customers. In this role you will ensure that the store is visually merchandised to the highest standards. You will also be involved in the daily planning, organising and following up of all sales floor activities.
* Supervising the stores sales floor team
* Daily planning, organising and follow up of all sales floor activities
* Ensuring the store is visually merchandised to the highest standards
* Stock replenishment and general office duties
Due to the nature of our products, this position will involve regular lifting.
We understand that the foundations of our Company are based upon the success of our employees, so we offer the following attractive benefits:
* A long term and rewarding career in an expanding business
* 33 days holiday per year (pro rata for part time employees)
* Competitive contributory pension scheme where we will match up to 5%
* 20% Staff discount
* Life assurance after 1 years’ service
* Employee Assistance Programme from Heath Assured
* Specsavers Eyecare Vouchers
* Convenient location with Free Parking
* Service recognition benefits including additional holiday
* Learning and Development opportunities
Mole Country Stores will only recruit individuals who have passed the school leavers’ age due to the nature of our products sold in store.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to provide feedback on your application