Customer Service / Sales Advisor
Position Sales Advisor
Hours Full time and part time available
Salary Full time £17,850pa plus benefits and part time £8.58ph plus benefits
Do you have experience within a sales and customer service environment? Do you enjoy working as part of a fun team?
If you have answered yes to the above questions then I may have just the job for you!
Here at Manpower we have teamed up with the UK’s largest storage facility provider and they are looking to recruit 2 new members of staff to join their team. We are looking for a full time member of staff and someone who would be able to work 12 hours per week (one day in the week and one over the weekend)
My client offers excellent rates of pay, staff benefits and the opportunity to earn upto 25% of your salary in annual bonuses.
You will be required to have previous sales and customer service experience and enjoy dealing with customers face to face and over the telephone. You will also be dealing with customer enquiries online so good admin skills would be essential. This role will also require the upselling of products and insurance policies so would someone who enjoys sales and targets.
Key aspects of the Part Time Sales Advisor Role:
* Being the first point of contact for customers; face to face, via phone, email or web enquiry.
* Maximise sales at every opportunity through promoting the products and services available, and ensuring you listen to the customer and ask the right questions to fully understand what they require.
* Daily walk around to check the general cleanliness of the site. This includes checking and sweeping up any rooms that have been vacated, sweeping the walkways & cleaning the customer toilet facilities.
* Accurately complete store administration duties which include responding to emails in the store inbox & using Space Manager to create and manage customer accounts.
* Managing debtors, which involves calling those who have missed payments and chase payment from them. In some cases if they have not paid within a set time frame we notify them that we have put a lock on their unit.
* Ensuring that standards of service consistently exceed customer expectations.
* Maintain the stock levels of boxes etc in the stores.
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to hear more then please apply today or contact me directly on Tanya.Finan @ Manpower .(url removed) with your most recent CV