A manufacturer of Luxury Holiday Homes are seeking a Stores Manager with dive and ambition. As Stores Manager you will be strategically focused on managing and improving the existing stores function.
Reporting to the Production Director the Stores Manager will plan and direct the day to day operation of the stores.
Key areas of responsibilities will be:
• Ensure Internal customer needs are met with quick and efficient delivery
• Develop strategies to improve service and drive the stores operation
• Increase profitability
• Create / Maintain store policies and foster positive lean, continually improving environment
• Management of staff – coaching, counselling, planning and appraising
• Continually improve on Health & Safety standards ensuring a safe and clean working environment
• Work to and improve on KPI’s
• Ensure systems are in place to secure merchandise
• Ensure accurate and efficient inventories
• Manage stock levels and stock control
• Experienced Stores Manager who has previously been responsible for strategically improving a Stores function.
• Have managerial experience of goods-in and other similar staff.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Able to influence and motivate others
• Customer Focus (Internal and external)
• Excellent IT skills (previous sage experience an advantage)
• Ability to cope under pressure, self-motivated, results driven
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Management experience within a warehouse environment
• Qualified (NVQ /BTEC in associated field, H&S Qualifications)
Hours: 5 Days per week, 39 hours per week – M-Th 7:00 – 16:00, F- 7:00 – 12:00
Benefits: Pay depending upon experience, Pension, Health Care after probation, up 25 days annual leave
Ref: SR(phone number removed)