Peripatetic Nurse (Birmingham) RGN/RMN
£18.00 per hour | Days or Nights | 44 Hours | Overall “Good” CQC
A very large elderly dementia and physical disability nursing care home in Birmingham currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Peripatetic Nurse to join their team.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older and younger adults from throughout Birmingham.
Details of this Peripatetic Nurse RGN/RMN position and what our client is offering:
* 44 hours per week, working days or night shifts
* Fantastic rates of pay of £18.00 per hour
* Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
* NMC renewal fees paid
* Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Peripatetic Nurse RGN/RMN you will work as Staff Nurse covering a range of shifts across a variety of locations within the Birmingham area, sometimes at short notice, and will undertake all aspects of resident care planning and medication management.
Applicants for this Peripatetic Nurse RGN/RMN should meet the following criteria:
* Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with an up to date NMC pin
* Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
* Confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and safely managing medications
* Very flexible to work a variety of shift patterns and to cover shifts due to sickness/annual leave, sometimes at short notice
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation