Agricultural Plant Fitter
Contempo Recruitment, are currently recruiting for an experienced Agricultural Plant Fitter for our Devon based client to support the company’s needs in the day to day requirements of Service, Maintenance and Repair of Agricultural plant machinery. Our client has been providing high quality plant equipment across the Devon and Somerset areas for many years and due to a very busy order book are looking to expand their team with an experienced Agricultural Plant Fitter. Could this be you?
To be successful within this role, you will have previously worked in positions such as a mobile plant fitter, plant engineer, plant mechanic, service technician, service fitter, service engineer, workshop plant fitter related to the agricultural environment or similar industry knowledge and experience.
Your duties will include:
* Service and repair plant equipment
* Preparing new machinery for sale and service
* Diagnosing faults using fault finding equipment or computer-based software packages
* Update service records and all necessary paperwork relating to the job card
* Whilst field based adhere to all policies and procedures
* Ensure Health & Safety is complied with at all times
* Ideally NVQ/CITB qualified in Plant, Engineering or Agricultural maintenance but not essential
* Previous service and maintenance experience with /plant/agricultural/HGV - PSV
* Have a good geographical knowledge of Devon & Somerset
* Be reactive and punctual at all times.
* Experience in contractors’ plant, agricultural equipment and associated attachments, repair and maintenance is essential
* Great customer facing skill sets
* Full UK Driving licence is essential
The successful candidate will receive:
* Excellent starting salary + bonus + on call allowance
* Monday - Friday hours + on call
* Company van
* Ongoing training, development and support
* Opportunity to make your stamp and contribute to the success of the business
* Career progression opportunities within the group
Contempo Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Agency, whose core objective is to offer a simple, seamless process for both our candidates and clients when seeking a new career or a new employee.
We specialise in Permanent recruitment covering Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and the surrounding areas. Our advertised roles are live vacancies which we are actively recruiting for, on behalf of our clients.
Please note that although we endeavour to contact all applicants, due to high volume of CVs received that is not always possible. If you have not been contacted within 72 hours please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion, however we thank you for your interest.
Contempo Recruitment is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments)