An established leading Property Management business based in Worcester is looking to recruit a Finance Administrator on a permanent basis. You'll be part of a small team reporting to a Finance Supervisor. For this position a background in administration is suitable, along with an interest in accounts.
* Creation and maintenance of Owner, Property and Leaseholder details.
* Ensure accurate financial data is updated and recorded in order that payment requests are produced.
* Distribution of payment requests, via email & the Neopost system.
* Day to day processing of client and company accounting transactions.
* To reconcile client and company bank accounts validating and querying transactions processed through account.
* Producing new property structures in Qube in accordance with data provided
* Processing service charge budgets and year end accounts, ensuring accurate charges are posted to customer accounts on a timely basis
* Producing & distributing payment requests, via email and the Neopost system, for ground rent, insurance and service charges
* Maintenance of data held such as owners, properties, units and leaseholders
* Resolving appropriate queries relating to the database
* Bank reconciliations for all client accounts on a monthly basis, investigating and resolving any unidentified items in allotted time-frames
* Dealing with routine filing and correspondence as required (scanning & archiving)
* Liaise with internal and external customers as required
* Previous experience of working in an administrative role
* IT literate and ideally familiar with using Microsoft Office
* Ability to rapidly gain a good understanding of unfamiliar computing systems
* Strong numeracy skills
* Strong organisational skills
* Analytical skills, accompanied by an attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Enthusiastic team player
* Keen to take responsibility and use initiative
* Effective communicator, who enjoys contact with internal and external customers
To apply please send your CV today