Operations Handler – Chester
My client, a forward thinking & progressive Claims Management company are looking to recruit an Operations Handler to join their company. They offer a competitive salary, great benefits, a fun work environment and best in class training, development and career opportunities.
This position is managing the switchboard for the entire business. You will need to be an individual that is used to handling a HIGH level of calls which will then be directed to various different parts of the Company dependant on the nature of the enquiry. This role involves multi-tasking with post, scanning etc however the main skillset required is your call handling ability.
Candidates with experience working within a busy Reception area, or working within a busy call handling role.
The main duties are as follows:
* Ensuring overall inbound call answer rate within Operations Support is achieved at 95% or above
* Ensure inbound calls into Operations support are answered within 30 seconds
* To make sure all reporting SLA’s are met and quality of the data entry
* To manage the workload in accordance with relevant guidelines
* To achieve and maintain company service standards
* To achieve and maintain individual, team and departmental targets
* To achieve SLA for individual departments and business referrers
* To process all post and scanning efficiently in accordance with the company guidelines
* To ensure that all letters sent are correctly presented and that the correct postage procedures are followed
Please apply now for immediate consideration