Competitive Annual Salary and Package
Are you an experienced Electronics Engineer? Do you have experience designing and developing Electronic hardware? If so, our client has a fantastic opportunity for an Electronics Engineer to join a growing team on a permanent basis.
My client provides solutions for the marine and defence industries and are going through an exciting period of growth. This is a great time to join them at the early stages of some exciting new projects!
The Electronics Engineer will be required to do the following;
The Electronics Engineer will be required to take the lead technical role in the development of electronics/electrical hardware, system design, post design support and product documentation and development of the companies range of products.
* Working on the design and development of electronic/electrical/mechanical and Optical hardware consistent with the given targets of timescales, cost and performance.
* Prepare technical documentation in accordance with both customer requirement and the companies’ procedures
* Safety of products where designated as design authority, including CE compliance of products
* To maintain an awareness of current hardware and software techniques so that these techniques can be adopted
* To work closely with other project team members and liaise with other departments
* To provide occasional support off site at customer sites which may include installation of equipment and trials. This could include occasional travel UK and overseas
Essential Skills/Experience/Qualifications required
* Degree/HNC/HND in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
* 5 years+ working experience in relevant environment
* An in depth understanding of digital and analogue principles and circuit design
* Knowledge of real time systems and time constraints with regards to hardware and software development
* Product design for safety
* Product documentation including CDRLS/SDRLS
* Working knowledge of software/firmware would be an advantage
* Experience of designing military equipment and systems