Group Marketing Director
GBR Recruitment Ltd are working in partnership with a leading interior design business, recruiting for an experienced influential Group Marketing Director, to lead the development & implementation of this International Groups integrated Marketing & PR Strategy across multiple brands within the UK & Europe.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior marketing professional, who has experience of driving global marketing strategies across international brands, fully utilising digital & physical marketing techniques.
You will have key strengths across 360 degree marketing channels as well as; Group Marketing Strategies, International Branding, Multiple Channels to Market, Communications Strategy, Brand Development & Promotion, PR, BI & Market Trends, Financial Acumen, Leadership Skills.
This is a key stakeholder role working closely with the Group CEO, MD's & NPD.
Reporting to the Group CEO, the Group Marketing Director holds the ultimate responsibility for the development and implementation of the Group’s integrated marketing and PR strategy, as well as defining the brand proposition and tactical marketing activities, that will support the companies high growth ambitions.
* Promote a strong customer focus that influences the formation of the business strategy and corporate investment decisions.
* Lead the development and alignment of the marketing strategy and operational plan in support of the strategic objectives of the business.
* Drive execution of the marketing strategy via UK and EU marketing teams.
* Responsibility for internal communications strategy to ensure the cohesion of the Group of companies.
* Develop a creative, clear and well-articulated brand and product proposition.
* Establish, oversee and ensure the consistent application of the brand and the brand values of the company and its trading companies.
* Define the brand strategy and positioning. Managing the brand to provide clear brand guidelines for its protection, tracking and performance.
* Create integrated marketing communication plans using both physical and digital collateral. Develop high quality marketing collateral and events that support the customer development activities of the business development teams.
* Influence the digital strategy within the organisation
* Articulate and develop the desired customer experience to drives loyalty and maximise customer potential.
* Lead and create an organisation-wide focus on the customer.
* Lead organisation wide co-operation to develop a clear customer value proposition
* To clearly define and develop the creative strategy for the group and individual companies.
* Establish customer, market and organisational business intelligence to influence and develop strategic business decisions and provide sustainable organisational performance.
* Monitoring market trends
* In conjunction with the product development team, identify future market / product trends that will positively influence the relevance and development of our portfolio.
* Establish a clear product proposition story
* Lead the identification and deployment of technology that will enhance the customer experience.
* Establish a strong digital marketing strategy
* Overall responsibility for the Group Marketing Budget
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
* Marketing Qualification or time served in a comparable role
* Fully rounded Marketing experience (Strong across; Digital, Physical, Communications, Events & PR activities across a Group ideally)
* Proven International marketing experience / multiple brands
* Operated within global / Group businesses across multiple brands (aligning the marketing process & strategy)
* Multiple channels to market experience
* International Marketing & International Brand development experience
* Interior/ Design orientated business background or similar
* Proven track record in digitising the customer experience and internal communication
* Proven success in major product launches and campaigns
* Internal communications strategy and implementation
This role could suit someone working as: Head of Marketing, Group Marketing Lead, Marketing Director, Group Marketing Manager, Group Marketing & PR Manager, Group Marketing & PR Director, Communications Director, Marketing & Events Director or similar
This position is commutable from: Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Leicestershire & Warwickshire