Feedstore Assistant - Part time (6 Hours per week Sunday's)
Mole Country Stores form part of the UK’s largest rural retailer of goods and services to farmers and the general public. We are a progressive and diverse business with an annual turnover exceeding £490m, employing over 2,100 employees.
We have a great opportunity for Feedstore Assistant to come and join our team in Redhill. Reporting into the Feedstore Supervisor, you will be the face of the feedstore, providing an experience that is a cut above the rest.
Please note our store is located in Kings Mill Lane, South Nutfield Redhill Surrey, RH1 5NB and is not easily accessible via public transport.
* You will be required to drive the company vehicle to make deliveries to our customer’s
* Ensure all deliveries of goods are checked in detail against order and delivery notes before entering onto internal stock records
* Delivering stock and accurately checking it off
* Stock rotation and maintenance of the yard and compound layout in adherence with company guidelines
* Dealing with day to day customer queries
* Loading goods into customer’s vehicles
Due to the nature of our products, this position will involve regular manual handling and heavy lifting (weights of up to 25kg). A fork lift truck license would also be beneficial but not essential.
You’ll need to be a positive and friendly person with good communication and interpersonal skills. Strong retail disciplines with a passion for customer service and the ability to work under pressure. If you’re interested in agriculture or the great outdoors, this could be the job for you!
We understand that the foundations of our Company are based upon the success of our employees, so we offer the following attractive benefits:
* A long term and rewarding career in an expanding business
* 33 days holiday per year (pro rata for part time employees)
* Contributory pension scheme
* Staff discount
* Life assurance after 1 years’ service
Mole Country Stores will only recruit individuals who have passed the school leavers’ age due to the nature of our products sold in store.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to provide feedback on your application