Embedded Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Embedded Software Engineer to work on developing an embedded machine learning platform for smart IoT development. Cambridge to £50K + benefits.
An excellent and unusual opportunity for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join the Machine Learning group of an established and successful technology consultancy who are working on a diverse range of projects, including in IoT, advanced robotic systems, sensors for autonomous drones, and smart city technology, amongst many others.
The Machine Learning software team is tasked with supporting client developments in machine learning and this is an exciting opportunity to be involved in creating a computationally efficient, testable, embedded intelligence platform to enable versatile deployment in IoT Networks.
The role requires strong embedded software development skills, with an emphasis on the utilisation of explainable artificial intelligence and associated technologies for use in Internet of Things applications.
Job responsibilities include -
• Designing and developing embedded systems to integrate with a range of products to realise efficient Internet of Things networks
• Developing adaptive, explainable AI models based on fuzzy logic systems which can learn from data to optimise the operations of the involved embedded systems
• Conduct continual iterative testing and refinement of these models
The ideal candidate will need to have some of the following domain experience:
• High level knowledge and experience of computational intelligence and fuzzy logic
• Experience of embedded systems programming
• Experience of Java, C or C++ programming
This really is an excellent job opportunity where you will have the opportunity to use both your embedded and machine learning / AI development skills in a challenging R & D environment, with a diverse range of technologies and projects at your disposal.
If you have really good embedded development skills and have worked on some interesting Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence based projects, then this is your chance to really get involved in developing a new generation of intelligent embedded systems.
If you are actively looking for a stimulating Embedded Software / Machine Learning developer roleand like the idea of working for a recognised Technology Consultancy, this is the position for you.
Visit and follow Redline Group