Inbound Sales Executive
Are you interested in working for one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies?
We have an exciting opportunity in our Sales team. If you're sales focused, driven to achieve targets and want the opportunity to work in a dynamic and vibrant work place, then read on.
What you'll be doing:
You'll be responding to inbound enquiries and prospects who are interested in our service. Some might have stopped short of signing up online, others are at the beginning of a trial and you'll be responsible for bringing them over the finish line and signing them up as customers. Through identifying that all important business requirement, you'll host consultation calls and let them know about all the great features we have to offer and the competitive price that we can do it at.
What we'll do for you:
Bring the passion and drive and we'll make sure you're set up for success by providing a great induction / training program to help you secure new business as well as a generous and achievable OTE Commission package of 40% to compliment your £18,000 salary.
A big part of our culture is saying thanks for all that you'll be doing; so you'll enjoy a weekly breakfast, fresh fruit and a drinks fridge, as well as gym membership, a competitive pension scheme and fun quarterly company events.
What we need from you:
* Graduate with 2:1 degree or proven sales background
* The ability to think for yourself and not rely on a script
* Have a charismatic and driven approach to obtaining results
* Bright, highly self-motivated and driven
* Self-starter, able to work to objectives rather than rely on tasks
* Professional approach to your work
* Excellent communication skills
* To be highly motivated and driven
* Adaptable and enthusiastic, with a positive trainable attitude.
* Ownership of role and pride in your work
* Time management and being able to plan and prioritise your workload
* Good attention to detail